Thank you so much for going out of your way to plan/attend my celebration last night. I am very touched by your efforts, and all the faith you had in me. I can't believe you planned this so far in advance..talk about pressure!
I am VERY happy that I passed, and surprised. Last week I lost my purse, my shirt fell off our balcony, found my purse, but not the wallet, and today the celebration continues. I was on the train this morning when my jamba juice exploded all over me. Literally all over me - I had to get off the train, clean up a little, get on the southbound train, and come back home to shower again. Looking in the mirror, I thought I had gotten in a fight and forgotten - but it was just smashed blueberries on my face - and I thought people were just looking at me funny because my clothes were dirty...
But all of this doesn't phase me one bit, because I passed the CA Bar, and I have friends in CA who would throw me a party! Thanks to those of you who have put up with me - Scary Spazzy Bar-Mode Amy - for the last six months, or really the last year since I started studying for Texas. For your sake, I will try never to take another bar exam. And I promise to do good things with my CA bar admission (don't laugh, Darren).
I took the jamba juice explosion as a sign that I should play hooky today. If anyone cares to join me, I will be at the pool for awhile. I'll have my cell phone with me so I can torment my post-call brother some more by continuing our very animated discussion on med mal. Or maybe that's why the jamba juice exploded in the first place..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment