Monday, April 14, 2008

Scavenger Hunt!

My cousin's friend had a big digital camera scavenger hunt for her birthday, and my cousin invited me because silly competitive games are right up my alley. We were divided up into teams after lining up by order of birthday, so I got separated from my cousin and ended up on a team of four people who had never met before. We were all competitive, results-oriented people despite the fact that there was no promise of a real prize. And, everyone on my team was a really good sport about getting pictures taken of themselves doing goofy things all over the Mission and pounding the pavement in the 80 degree heat. And I think we were all the same astrological sign. Take it or leave it.

Here are some of the pictures, and I have many more. I cannot remember what some of the relevant tasks were, but the pictures are still funny.





There was something about this mural that we were *very* proud to find. But it looks like we were all trying to be the best Vanna we could be.


Charlie's Angels


We chose Walk Like an Egyptian for our group dance.


Did Mom say to let complete strangers feed you or not to?


I cannot easily explain why we are worshipping the guy in the Google t-shirt, but I am pretty sure we made his day.


I can say it is not the acronym for French Connection UK we are trying to spell out. Can you believe I laid down on the ground in the Mission for nothing?



I do not remember, but Mac N Cheese sounds pretty good right now.


The task was to find a high-scoring scrabble word. So we bought a travel scrabble board to spell out our word that my teammate found on his iPhone.

No comments: