
Raj-Ann left this on my Facebook. :)
So the only men who have paid attention to me today are my middle-aged, married competitor and my middle-aged boss who is committed to a man. My competitor sent me a candygram through a student organization. Probably to entertain our customers. I tried not to give him the reaction he was banking on, but I did snap, "you realize I have to report this to my HR department?"
My boss was NOT amused. He called this evening again and left a message, "what is going on with your numbers this year? CALL ME when you get this." Great, I get to have a conversation with my boss at 8pm on Valentine's Day. "First of all, I heard through the grapevine that you went on date last night and found out he was in high school. How did that even happen?" Huge exaggeration. "Just want to remind you that law students are off limits."
No comments:
Post a Comment