..but I wish I could figure out why.
I was doing lunges in a class at the gym (which seems to be the center of my blogs), and there was a guy I have seen around a bit. There is really loud music playing, and he says something to me about water.
me: WHAT?
him: DO YOU WANT TO GET SOME WATER?
me: "DO I WANT TO GET SOME WATER?"
him: YES. DO YOU?
me: NO! (I just wanted to get the 10 laps over with!)
..man exits..
..amy realizes he was technically asking her out for a drink...oh well.
But recently he gave me some of his equipment. Oh, okay. Thanks, dude. I appreciate you carrying stuff for me in a weight-lifting class. Then he asked when I was coming back. I told him a time. I was late that day, and he was walking out as I walked in, said he had too much work. But then he turns around and follows me.
It finally hits me. I realize that I feel like bolting. I do not know anything about him..there was no profile for me to read! But he is a decent guy and we all complain that decent guys do not hit on us enough in real life. He asked if I "want to meet up sometime?" I said, "okay." Then he asks when I am coming back to the gym! Oh, THAT is what you want? You cornered me to ask me to be your workout buddy?
My mom asked me a few months ago if men ask me out. She implied that maybe I walk too fast. I told her once I was waiting for a train, a guy walked up to me and said I was pretty. I thanked him. Then he got on the next train and I continued to wait for my train.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment