Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Girl Crush Likes Me Back!

See the My Girl Crush post from last year. Everyone likes her, not just me. Her class on Saturday mornings is so packed, it is a fire hazard. People rush the door as soon as the previous class is finished, and get into catfights over space and equipment.

I was, as usual, one of the last people to finish putting my stuff away. She said to me that she is going to really crack down on people coming in late and crowding everyone else, and say that if there are no more steps left, no more people can join.

I said that I have been late recently, and that I got the last step today. She said, "oh. From now on, when I get here, I will get an extra step for you. Because I would be really bummed if you couldn't come to class!"

Special treatment. She likes me :)

No comments: